Terms & conditions
1. These Terms & conditions, as may be amended from time to time, together with any documents, policies, or terms they incorporate by reference, are entered into by and between you and Bright EduWorld (“we”, or “us”).
2. You acknowledge and agree that by (i) visiting, viewing, using, or accessing our website(s) or our software system, (ii) clicking “OK”, “Agree”, “Purchase”, “Submit”, or similar links, or (iii) signing or confirming a Sales Order or other agreement incorporating these terms & conditions, that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms & conditions, irrespective of whether you are a guest or a registered user. You have well understood the course features described on our website. If you do not agree to these terms & conditions, then you should not access or use our website(s) or our software system.
3. The course you are joining is only for the person whose name is filled in the application form. You may not transfer your Account Information (login & password) to any other person or company. So no other person should be allowed to login, view, read the course materials.
4. The contents on our website or learning management system, course formats, study materials and tests, videos in the course are proprietary knowledge of Bright EduWorld. You agree not to copy, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary Materials. Using any of the above for purposes other than studying, copying these, sharing with any other person in any form, posting, copying, transmission, retransmission, distribution, redistribution, frame in another web page, use on any other Web site or product, publication, republication, recompilation, disassembling, reverse engineering, or otherwise reproducing, storing, transmitting, modifying, or commercially exploiting any Proprietary Materials in any form or by any means, for any purpose without our explicit written permission is strictly prohibited & will be liable to penal action.
5. Proprietary Materials may only be accessed through our website, and not by or from any other site or means. You are not allowed to download, store, copy in any form the Proprietary Materials.
6. The Interactive Features in the course are intended to provide you opportunity to interact with other students enrolled in same or other courses. While interacting with other students no personal contact information of any kind should be posted or demanded, civil behavior should be observed at all times. No adult content should be posted. No content should be posted which will offend any individual, group of individuals or any cast or religion. No content should be posted not related to FMGE. Usernames (nicknames) which are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, long, inappropriate or rude will be removed and in most of the cases the subscription to such user will be terminated. Disrespect to any existing or ex-member or any other person or public figure will not be tolerated.
7. Once you enroll for a specific course, it would be binding on you to complete the payments as described on this website. If you fail to do this the due payment with interest & a fine will be recovered from you through legal channels. If your payment method fails, or if your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms—this may include retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, the fees and cost of which you hereby agree to pay.
8. For any disputes, the jurisdiction will be Pune, India.
9. You allow us to send informational, transactional & promotional sms & emails to all the phone numbers & emails given by you. This includes yours, parents’, guardian’s mobile numbers & email addresses. You allow us to send letters, parcels, gifts to all the addresses given byou to us at any point of time.
10. You allow us to use your name, photo, scores in exams, your college name & your testimonials for promotional purposes. You allow us to edit your testimonials as & if felt necessary by us.
11. You allow us to share your name, email address, postal address, mobile numbers, photo, scores in exams, your college name, your communication with us (written, electronic, voice or any other form) & your testimonials with anyone.
12. You understand & agree that due to technical or any other reasons, we may fail to deliver you the course materials in time.
13. You understand & agree that due to your improper usage or you violating the above terms & conditions, we may terminate your access to the course at any time.
14. Under any conditions & circumstances, fees once paid to us are not refundable.
15. We have right to change these terms & conditions & the features of the course without your permission or prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated about any change in these terms & conditions service as they can be updated without any notice.