- As compared to NEXT, it is easier to crack USMLE as it is given is 3 steps spread over the period of time. So, you need to study a smaller number of subjects.
- PG in USA is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The expenses of PG in USA are comparatively low.
- You get a very good stipend to the tune of Rs. 3 Lakhs/ month while pursuing PG in USA.
- With PG in USA, you get license to work in USA. The average salary of a doctor in US is around Rs. 1.4 Crore.
- Chances of getting a PG seat in USA are significantly higher than that in India: 5% in India vs. 50% (65,000 students appear for 35,000 PG seats) in USA.
The examination covers topics related to the traditionally defined disciplines such as:
- Behavioral Sciences
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
The following interdisciplinary areas are also covered in the USMLE step 1:
- Molecular and Cell Biology
Bright EduWorld USMLE-1 Online Coaching
The goal while preparing for USMLE Step 1 is to achieve:
- Good clarity of concepts in basic subjects
- Ability to correlate concepts in various clinical scenarios.
- If you look at the syllabus for USMLE-1, none of the subjects is clinical.
- They are all pre- & para-clinical subjects.
- But in actual exam you will be facing questions from these subjects which are actually clinical scenarios.
- So the actual task for the students is to learn the basic concepts thoroughly, understand their applications in clinical situations & learn how to apply the basic knowledge to real life clinical situations
- Lectures from the most renowned teaching faculties who have decades of experience in training students for USMLE
- A step by step approach where we will build your basic concepts first. Although the questions in the exam will be mostly clinical scenarios, we do not directly jump to application part (the mistake which most of the coaching centers do). First make your basics strong & then we will teach you how to apply these basics to clinical situations.
- Our state-of-the-art interactive medical e-learning platform provides short, concise lectures from award winning academics in India. To complement these extensive video lectures, the platform also includes high-yield test questions.
- Our study moderator will be in continuous contact with you & assist you in your studies & difficulty solving.
- The key to success is that you start your preparation early. With our course you can start preparing for USMLE step 1 as early as 1st year in your medical college. Every subject which we are studying should be taught & studied through competitive exam point of view right from the beginning. Once this opportunity is missed, you need huge efforts to return back to these subjects again & study them through exam point of view.
- Through this online course we will teach you as per your convenience on laptop, desktop or smart phone. You can learn along with all your routine activities as per your convenience.
USMLE Step 1 Pattern
Computer-based test covering 280 MCQ questions.
The qualifying marks required in USMLE Step 1 are around 194.
Choose OUR perfect USMLE plans
Select and Enrol for E-learning & Cracking The Medical Post-Graduation in USA